We offer full service take-off services. We can assist in digital takeoffs, Earthwork Quantities, Cut/Fill Quantities and Underground Take-offs. We also offer: Job Costing, Sub-contractor agreements, Job close outs, Warranty agreements and Budgetary Estimates. We can provide consulting services to your business, improve sales and advertising.
Cut and Fill Calculations/Earthwork Quantities
Get more done in less time. By using SMART to perform quantity take-offs you can spend more time on your business without adding additional software systems and overhead.
WIth just one phone call from you, SMART provides accurate dirtwork quantities and detailed underground/utilities reports to tighten your bid. Implementing our high-tech software and expertise we:
- Make quick changes to sections/areas, strippings and grading.
- Offer precise balance options
- Weekly E-mail. We provide a weekly E-mail of all the public projects we are working on, pricing included. Saves you time researching.
- Underground Take-Offs. Unlike the other guy's, we provide you with a complete sitework take-off. All you need to put your numbers to the job.
- Seperate quantities into specified phases With a typical take-off starting at $150.00, can you afford not to use us?
How it works
Dirtwork Take-offs: the process of turning a 2-D grading plan into a 3-D 'dirtwork take-off' used by a contratctor to submit project bids. The take-off compares the existing topography with the proposed design/sub-grade to provide precise cut and fill calculations.
SMART's Take-off services allow for grading accuracy within about a hundredth of an inch. This means that a contractor looking at a raw piece of land will be able to know, almost to the cubic yard, how much dirt will need to be moved away or added, for construction to begin.
What you get
You will receive the following reports which can be utilized in negotiating bids, verifying cost estimates, and settling engineering issues.
- Job site summary
- Detailed Volume Report
- Detailed Underground Quantities
- Cut/Fill Grid Quantities
- Paving Quantities
- Aggregate Base Quantities
- Concrete Quantities
Benefits of using SMART
- Cost effective. Reduce investment in expensive computer systems that require additional overhead to operate.
- Accurate. Precise dirtwork quantities supported by our system of checks and balances followed on each job.
- Fast. 1-3 day turnaroud. We are always available to help you with your next project.
- Reduced Risk. Quickly prevent and solve earthwork quantity disputes by using SMART as neutral third party.
- Flexible. Effortlessly make changes and adjustments to your take-off.
- Effective. SMART's technicians deal with earthwork take-offs all day, every day. This allows them to know what questions to ask. They also deal with multiple CAD formats.
Contact us to start your Take-off project today!